You don’t have to go to the ocean for a beach wedding, the beaches of Minnesota’s 10,000 lakes can offer the perfect outdoor setting. Gull Lake in north-central Minnesota offers two of the finest wedding venues: The Historic Grand View Lodge and Cragun’s Resort & Hotel.
Established in 1916, this resort is located on the north shore of Gull Lake, less than 25 minutes from the Brainerd, Minnesota airport. “Grand” isn’t just part of the name, it truly describes the majestic beauty of the historic log construction that you enjoy in the central lodge building.
Cragun’s Resort & Hotel:
Located on the south side of Gull Lake, Cragun’s Resort & Hotel offers another venue, just a few minutes closer to Brainerd. Dutch and Erma Cragun have spent a lifetime developing their reputation for luxurious hospitality with a personal, family feel.
- Professional wedding coordinators
- Multiple ceremony & reception locations
- Beach, lawn, patio and deck options
- Onsite catering and dining
- Preferred vendor list
- Accommodations for the bridal party and guests
- Onsite spa services
- Backup sites for outdoor weddings
- Golf course, boating, swimming
- Picturesque photo settings
- Off-season rates for winter weddings
All it takes is a perusal through the picture galleries on their websites to see just how amazing your wedding at the lake could be.